- Use arrow keys to select a path from the left to right of the grid.
- The path must go straight through each square, and turn 90 degrees at each diamond.
- For each number, the path must traverse exactly that many of the adjacent edges.
- For each cycle, the path must traverse an adjacent edge in the indicated orientation.
- A symbol will block illegal moves, and turn black once it is satisfied.
- The goal on the right side will turn black once all symbols are satisfied.
- After finishing a level, press enter or space to move onto the next level.
- You can undo a move by pressing 'z' or retracing your steps.
- You can restart the level by pressing space. This leaves the old path as a grey shadow.
- You can retrace your old steps by pressing 'x' when you are on the grey shadow.
- This is a helpful way to modify the beginning of a trajectory.
- Your personal best score is computed as the bottom of a confidence interval.